Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost the last day...






Started out thinking I'd be done in 2 hours, quickly found out it was going to be closer to 2 days. First off, the new sink location didn't line up with the old one. Also, when Julie saw the tiles on the side of the sink, she decided she wanted to change the design. Out came the sawzall again to cut out the old plumbing (it was all abs glued together), and off came the wall tiles. I was able to accomplish a lot today, but most of it was lateral progress (dealing with the "designer" on the job site is never fun). I did get the plumbing finished, and ran my water lines down through the floor directly to the fish tank. I also hard plumbed in the waste line from the RO/DI so we will no longer have a hose stuck in the sink when I'm filling the fish tank.

No comments: